Wednesday, October 26, 2011

on blog silence and motivation.



Enough of the blog silence!  I know I've been quite absent recently, my friends.  And although life is busy at the moment, I'm not even sure if I can blame it on that.  I feel like I need to reorganize mistinguette a bit, or at least have more of a blogging goal.  I'm inspired by so many of the craft, cooking, fashion, and travel blogs that I read and although mistinguette touches on many of those subjects, it just feels so unorganized and thin to me sometimes.

I had a little brainstorming sesh this morning as I sipped my coffee and watched the morning sun reflect on the beautiful leaves outside my apartment window.  I've come to know that I am a person that is motivated by goals that are concrete and determined over a certain time period.  That's how I trained for and tackled the half marathon- I've never been so motivated to run in my life.

So! I've decided that I'm going to give my blogging self a month long boot camp if you will.  I am going to post every single day of November.  I'm sure some of the posts won't be lengthy or profound, but I'm interested to see what will come out of forcing myself (in a nice way :) to blog everyday.  To write everyday.  Even if it's just a few words.  And now you've heard (read?) me say it.  So. I have to keep my promise.

So stay tuned, for an active November on mistinguette :)

xo

alli

No comments:

food for thought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails