Wednesday, September 9, 2009

welcome.

hello all !

welcome to 'mistinguett'.  a collection of some my favorite things.  inspirations, curious quotes, stories from adventurers.  along the way i'll share about some of my own travels, dream about places which are still on my list, and give you a peek into my life as an english teacher.

feel free to explore, and I always love comments !  if you'd like you can even tiptoe through my past personal blog, journalling my experience living in Sens, France as an english assistant in 2008-2009.  here's the place :

http://senscerelyyours.blogspot.com/


there's a little taster of my travels.  don't be worried about the white-bearded gnome i'm hanging out with on the left, he was actually quite friendly : )

a+

No comments:

food for thought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails