Thursday, February 23, 2012

souris.

Remember this guy...?


And remember when I had a visit from a rodent in my apartment? Well thank sweet baby jesus I haven't had any other mice scurrying across my floor lately (although I do have a plastic bag stuffed down the hole in the wood floor, and sometimes I'm convinced I hear it rustling).

BUT

I there is a much cuter rodent keeping me company these days:


Turns out when I posted the mouse picture on my blog, it was actually a link to a crochet pattern. I had no idea. 


So imagine my surprise, when I opened up a huge shoe box Christmas morning (I was convinced I was unwrapping a pair of boots) and dug through the tissue paper to find this guy nestled in there. I died laughing. 


I have a hard time looking at his ears and not cracking up. He's pretty much a stud. 

xo 

No comments:

food for thought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails