Wednesday, February 3, 2010

life list: learn how to cut hair.



one day i want to take classes to learn how to cut hair.
not as a career change, more as a learning adventure.


i think of it as just one of those life skills.
like learning how to drive a stick shift.
i should write a story sometime about my first time driving a stick shift.
i'm sure my dad would be more than willing to tell you how it went.
he may still have bruises on his forehead from that first lesson 3 1/2 years ago.


and this one's in here, because one day i want to do this to my hair.
it's so nonchalant and elegant at the same time.

happy wednesday friends!

a+

alli

ps.  did you know there is a 'braid wednesday' group on flickr?  
members of the group braid their hair every wednesday and post pictures. 
they can get quite creative,
check it out!

photos: piperaudrey & here

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Hey yo.
I think it would be so fun to be a hairdresser. Or a yoga instructor. Or a Starbucks barista. Or a professional matchmaker (I'd be good at that). Or phlebotomist.
I have a list of jobs I want. They all involve some moderate to serious training... I can't think of them all right now. When you learn how to do that to your hair will you teach me?

food for thought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails