Thursday, November 5, 2009

worldview.

Ok I lied just a little bit.  

My next post won't be about my travels but instead about this little treasure I just found.  Have you heard about stumbleupon?

It's a website where you can enter personal preferences, and when you click the little 'stumble' button in the corner of your browser, it brings you random, awesome, and often wacky websites from all around the web.  Things you are 98% unlikely to find even if you searched specifically for them!

This is what popped up this afternoon when I was stumbling:



click here to see this in a bigger screen.




Sometimes imagining the world from a completely different angle changes a lot, huh?

Intriguing.

Thoughts?



Photos credited to stumbleupon & here

No comments:

food for thought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails