Monday, March 15, 2010

le weekend.


the wonderfully sunny montpellier sky


doors.


picnic spot.


roomies!


THE assistants.


roomies take 2.


march, folks.  MARCH.


sunnnnny.


afternoon carousel ride.


on a vitamin D high.


winding streets.


great company.

i did some amazing things this weekend.
i wore a tshirt
i let the mediterranean tickle my toes
i got a SUN BURN!
i didn't see ONE cloud
i wandered around a wonderful city 
with absolutely wonderful company

we sat at cafés
sharing funny stories
being obnoxious
soaking up the time we have left with each other

every time i put my hands in the pockets of my coat
i can still feel sand from the beach
a lovely reminder of the weekend
and a reminder that i'll have to go back
sometime soon

i stocked up on my vitamin D
which is a good thing since it's cloudy today
now off to start my work week
this weekend i have a concert
i'll be singing a solo 
for the first time since high school
wish me luck!

what does your week look like?

No comments:

food for thought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails