Thursday, February 10, 2011

ten.






striped shirt: h&m
scarf: h&m (gift)
navy cords: old navy
boots: dsw

another simple outfit.
i started the day wearing a blazer, 
but it felt a little too stuffy.
so i switched it out for this nice floral scarf.
bring a little summer into my february thursday.

if you can see my earrings in the last photo, 
they're dangly silver hoops i bought 
on a trip in india.
they have little bells in them, 
which got kind of tiring by the end of the day,
but it was a sweet reminder of my trip there!

this my be one of my go-to 
lazy day hairstyles now.
i've tried to pull off a side ponytail before, 
but it always looked strange.
now i have a trick to make it work!

alright.
off to dodo. bedtime.
tomorrow's friday! 
how are you celebrating?

xo

alli



1 comment:

Genevieve said...

That scarf is lovely!

food for thought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails